"Dr. Morris...best Dr. i have ever had."
"I was referred to Dr. Morris by a friend who had an excellent experience with her."
"Dr. Tye EXCEEDED our expectations in every way possible."
Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery is usually performed either as a laparoscopic or hysteroscopic procedure. Laparoscopic surgery is an advanced technique which is performed by using tiny incisions in the abdomen through which camera and long, narrow surgical instruments are inserted through thin tubes. Usually, incisions are made near the umbilicus (bellybutton) and since they are very small the patient is able to heal much faster and they will not scar as much. Laparoscopy is customarily performed under general anesthesia and carbon dioxide is employed to inflate the patient’s abdomen, this gives the doctor room to see and work. Hysteroscopy is performed through the vagina where a scope is placed inside the uterine cavity and a variety of conditions can be treated with this method. There is no incision with this procedure.
· Laparoscopy- This technique can be used to treat ovarian cysts, endometriosis, fibroids, scar tissue or adhesions, benign or malignant tumors, infections including an abscess in the pelvis. We can remove fallopian tubes, ovaries, and perform hysterectomy. Some of our surgeons have developed expertise in performing advanced surgical procedures utilizing robotic instruments (robotic surgery) rather than using conventional laparoscopic instruments in selected circumstances. With robotic instruments, we can perform highly complex procedures that would normally require an “open” technique.
· Hysteroscopy- This technique can be used to obtain targeted biopsies of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), polyps, fibroids, and uterine wall (myometrium). In addition, we can perform removal of masses such as polyps and fibroids as well as surgical correction of uterine septum. Paul H. Eun, MD, at Dedicated Women’s Health Specialists is one of the most experienced hysteroscopic surgeons in the region.
Advanced surgical techniques allow our patients to recover quickly after surgery with minimal amount of pain and they are able to return to normal activities much sooner. We believe this is a winning combination. Today, most of our surgical operations are performed with minimally invasive methods and open surgery requiring hospitalization has become a rare event at Dedicated Women’s Health Specialists.
In summary, benefits of minimally invasive surgery include:
· Very small incisions or no external incisions
· Outpatient- most patients do not require overnight hospital stay
· Less noticeable scars
· Minimal pain
· Quicker recovery
· Quicker return to work or school
"...front desk staff...were amazing as well. Very courteous, always smiled when you walked through the door and always went the extra mile to help where they could."
"I enjoy coming to this office because the service I receive every time I come here is wonderful..."
"The staff are always very kind and efficient. I rarely have issues with the appointments beginning late."
"Women's Dedicated Health and Dr. Eun are a very classy and professional care team...Dr. Eun...has maintained excellent...care...Wouldn't dream of going anywhere else!"
"I love Dr. Eun! He has taken really good care of me over the years and when I had my surgery he went above and beyond in making sure he did what was best for me!"
"Dr. Eun is a doctor I trust and whose expertise has greatly benefitted me with a variety of issues over the years...[He] make[s] those yearly exams much easier."
"I have been a patient of Dr. Paul Eun for over 15 years. He is my most trusted and favorite doctor of all."
"I have been with Dr. Eun for many years...I will not go to any other GYN provider. I have great faith in Dr. Eun and the services he provides.
"Of course no one likes to have surgery but I had a very good experience from beginning to end with Dr. Eun and his staff. Thank you...for everything you did..."
"I really love Dr. Eun and Nikki. I always feel welcome and when I ask questions they don't make me feel stupid. They explain everything in a way that I can understand."
"Dr. Eun and the staff at Dedicated Women's Health Specialists are always professional, friendly and helpful. I feel comfortable and safe coming here for my healthcare."
"Dr. Morris best dr. i have ever had."